[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - GUYS I NEED SOME WOOD!!!
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

GUYS I NEED SOME WOOD!!!

GUYS I NEED SOME WOOD!!!

Postby avalon01 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:03 am

i got a 01 avalon XLS and somehow it didnt come with wood trim anyone know a good place online that sells factory-looking wood trim?

Is the sticker stuff factory looking? i plan on replacing some of the stuff with stock parts like climate control (i got the most stripped down XLS) and it comes with wood panels so i'd like everything to match.
avalon01
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Toyota Camry