[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - ABS light coming on after a strut change...
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

ABS light coming on after a strut change...

ABS light coming on after a strut change...

Postby wiz2 » Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:47 pm

Posting this up for a bud a couple hours away. Does anyone have any ideas ??

"Well, I was changing the struts on my parents 1999 toyota camry and now after I've finished, I have the ABS light coming on. I used a OBD-II scanner to try and clear it but it does not work. So if anyone knows what to do, please help me out. And also, I did not even touch the line nor disconnect them when replacing the struts."
06 DG G35 Sedan 6 MT
motordybe spacer|stillen tube|MRR GT 1 19x8.5,19x9.5 Toyo T1R's
wiz2
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Mole » Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:04 pm

the OBD reader is different than the ABS system.

anything OBD related is related to the engine.

you would need another type of reader for the ABS.

most likely you damaged a speed sensor for the abs unit on one or more of the struts you have changed.
the power of 8
Mole
molerator
molerator

Return to Toyota Camry