[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Supercharger fit?
Everything about the Toyota Camry.

Supercharger fit?

Supercharger fit?

Postby xoolu » Tue May 22, 2007 2:17 am

Will a truck supercharger for the tundra fit in the toyota camry year 01. I went looking for the camry supercharger but they dont make it anymore but they make the tundra n tacoma one, I was wondering if those would fit the 01 camry v6.
xoolu
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby SdeA » Tue May 22, 2007 2:51 pm

no
SdeA
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jai_Jai_Binks » Tue May 22, 2007 4:49 pm

LOL, next time at least check the engine codes. I know a while back a lot of old sc3 guys went and bought sienna s/c's cus they were on sale and modded them for solara's/camry's. look out for 1mzfe chargers!
Jai_Jai_Binks
Desi SolaraGuy
Desi SolaraGuy

Postby CorCamrySE » Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:47 pm

certainly not!
tundra = V8
camry = I4 or V6
MCV30 - 1MZ-FE
2003 Lexus ES300
CorCamrySE
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby PXLpainter » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:42 pm

CorCamrySE wrote:certainly not!
tundra = V8
camry = I4 or V6

Actually - you're wrong. ;)

Depending on what year Tundra SC you're looking at, TRD made one for the 3.4l V6 Tundra. I was close to getting one for mine just before I ended up getting rid of it for the Solara.

But needless to say, it won't work on any Camry engine that I'm aware of.
Old CarDomain pages here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2247283
So-long to my 2006 SLE Convertible...
PXLpainter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Return to Toyota Camry