[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Gen2 TRD RSB $75 shipped
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Gen2 TRD RSB $75 shipped

Gen2 TRD RSB $75 shipped

Postby GzNutz » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:25 am

Hi all,
I know this site doesn't get much traffic any more but figured I'd give it a shot. I've still got the TRD RSB I pulled off my Lara before trading her in. Bushings are still in good shape and the bar only has minimal paint issues. No nasty rust or anything like that. Due to the size and shipping costs I'm asking $75 shipped (lower 48) or $45 picked up from either the Milwaukee or Chicagoland area. Picks are available upon request since I'll have to dig them up or you can check out the Facebook post from last fall.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: Gen2 TRD RSB $75 shipped

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:24 pm

Wattup G, whats the new whip?
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby GzNutz » Wed May 11, 2016 7:33 pm

GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby GzNutz » Wed May 11, 2016 7:35 pm

yaddadaimsayin wrote:Wattup G, whats the new whip?

Wife said I needed a truck so I went with a 2015 RAM sport in ceramic blue.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5