[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: Zoomers Exhaust (Gen 2)
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: Zoomers Exhaust (Gen 2)

FS: Zoomers Exhaust (Gen 2)

Postby lemmez » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:06 am

Zoomers Exhaust

http://www.zoomersexhaust.com

This exhaust will fit a generation 2 Solara with no modification or a Toyota Scion tC with slight modification. It will also fit any other car but the piping will have to redone (you can use the muffler).

I'm selling this exhaust because I upgraded cars and will no longer be driving a loud car (due to wife lol). This exhaust will improve your torque, hp, and gas mpg. Please go to zoomer's web for technical specs and engineering details.

With the purchase of this exhaust I will also include a secret weapon r intake for free.

Please call/text me with any questions.

Eric @ 949-533-8269

for photos please see craigslist ad:
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/pts/5213389909.htm

Thank You!
lemmez
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: FS: Zoomers Exhaust (Gen 2)

Postby lemmez » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:31 pm

Bump!

I am motivated to sell make me a decent offer.
lemmez
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5