[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - In regards to the Facebook Solaraguy group
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

In regards to the Facebook Solaraguy group

In regards to the Facebook Solaraguy group

Postby Mr_Krispy1183 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:06 pm

Howdy guys,

Your long-gone mod here. I've been busy as hell, but keeping tabs when I can. For those of you who have been off-put by the fact that there was no moderation on the original Facebook group for SolaraGuy, that has changed. Members such as shotgun and crankine3 have helped cleaned house, and I am also an administrator as well. For those who haven't checked it out, check it out here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/solaraguy/. If the hyperlink doesn't work, it's under the name "Solaraguy". And to those of you who jumped to the other group, mosey on back! Its always fun when we stick together!

-Brian

EDIT: The SG staff and I did NOT authorize this "transferring" of groups that was being orchestrated. The one and only Solaraguy FB group is the one with 495+ members at the moment and is simply titled "Solaraguy". This is not a matter of discussion, there are owners of this intellectual property and that is not an issue we take lightly
'01 zenki MCV20 Silverstream Opalescent
Mr_Krispy1183
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Re: In regards to the Solaraguy Facebook group

Postby crankine3 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:34 pm

Try this link too for the same group if the link above doesn't work: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2204547430/
Last edited by crankine3 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crankine3
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: In regards to the Solaraguy Facebook group

Postby DSM_Lara » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:03 pm

Boom Kanani!!!
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: In regards to the Facebook Solaraguy group

Postby shotgun » Sat May 03, 2014 1:16 am

yup, we cleaned house and growing solaraguy again. :D
shotgun
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby HARKEM » Tue May 13, 2014 3:58 am

Just sent a join request..
2001 V6 CAMRY TOURING
DBA 4000 Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors Front/Rear, EXEDY Stage 1 Race Clutch, FIDANZA 9lbs Flywheel,
Whiteline RSB & FSB, TRD Suspension, CUSTOM Headers&OBX CatBack, TRD S/C:)
HARKEM
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby amp3188 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:44 pm

Didn't know there was a Facebook. Just sent a request. I need to be on here on a more regular basis. Seven years of commuter hell to campus and back every day, not to mention a little negligence on my part, and I've got a lot of work to do on my car.
1999 V6 SLE Red Solara - 247,xxx
2003 V6 SLE Black Solara Convertible - 167,xxx
amp3188
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby 2wickedtoyz » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:11 pm

request sent
2wickedtoyz
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5