[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: CPE Intake
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: CPE Intake

FS: CPE Intake

Postby GzNutz » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:06 pm

Up for sale is my used CP-e intake. I stress used condition because there are quite a few blemishes and a hole drilled for a nitrous nozzle. The rubber vibramount is toast and will not be included. This intake originally belonged to PXLpainter. It has the tunable MAF box and I'm not sure if the original tune is still loaded on it. You will need to contact CP-e directly to source the tuning software. I was running this intake using a urd maf-sc for tuning with jpp headers.

What's included:
Intake
MAF Customizer
Instructions
CrispMongo Filter

Once again buyer beware, I do not know what tune is on the MAF Customizer because I never had it installed on my lara. The nitrous nozzle hole will also need to be filled.

I am asking $300 shipped. Pics will be added later this week.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: FS: CPE Intake

Postby GzNutz » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:47 pm

Well I contacted CP-e about getting the correct tune and software and this is the reply I got:

"Good Afternoon,

The company closed down the electronics department due to employee issues and because of that this information is no longer available to cp-e. We support 99% of everything else we make but we no longer possess the equipment to maintain the electronics. It is with our deepest regret that we cannot offer this service to you."

With this now being known I will include the Split Second box (serves the same function as the CPE customizer box) and the r4 tuning software. I can load a tune that worked with my jpp headers but will need tweaking/tuning on your end to resolve any CEL/drivability issues.

Price will remain firm at $300 shipped.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: FS: CPE Intake

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:16 pm

it's a bummer huh! the cp-e was like the one holy grail mod for our gen2's but my last time contacting them i got a similar vibe. for anybody considering, the cp-e is a great intake and you will not get the same type of gains with any intake. i had to drive down to LA to get mine and it cost me $350

also, GzNutz is a standup guy :sweet:
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5