[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - F/S: new bushings for TRD rear sway bar, Gen 2 $25
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

F/S: new bushings for TRD rear sway bar, Gen 2 $25

F/S: new bushings for TRD rear sway bar, Gen 2 $25

Postby MrMikeL » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:25 am

Greetings! Some time back, I owned a Gen 2 Solara convertible. I installed the TRD rear sway bar, and tried to keep up with lubricating the rear bushings. Eventually, they had to be replaced. So I called Hotchkis and ordered 2 pair. Put one pair on the car, and had this extra pair in the garage. Sold the Solara so I still have one pair, and I am putting it up for sale.

I am located in Plymouth, MN (a suburb of Minneapolis). If you are local, we can arrange to meet somewhere near me and I will knock $5 off the price. Otherwise, I will have to ship the item to you. Price includes shipping. I will ship via USPS using the smallest USPS "Flat Rate" box.

I know I am supposed to post a picture here, but I don't know how to do that. If you email me, I will gladly send you a picture :)

Thanks for looking!
MrMikeL
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: F/S: new bushings for TRD rear sway bar, Gen 2 $25

Postby Projex0 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:25 pm

out of curiosity you wouldn't happen to have a part # for that bushings?
Projex0
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby MrMikeL » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:04 am

Well, there is rebuild kit #22793RB. That includes the 2 bushings and 1 grease pack. The further breakdown of the components shows the bushings are Hotchkis item #21910268.

Hope this helps!
MrMikeL
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby MrMikeL » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:06 am

Last chance! I'm moving and these have to go. I will be donating them to the local waste stream shortly if no one wants them.
MrMikeL
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5