[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS : TRD FSB, Injen short ram
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS : TRD FSB, Injen short ram

FS : TRD FSB, Injen short ram

Postby NightRider » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:07 pm

Hello everyone it's been a very long time but I need to sell these parts because they are just sitting in my garage collectin dust, the FSB is In good condition and the short ram has some wear but it's completey functional and there are no issues. I'm looking to let these both go for 300$ or 150$ each. Please PM if you want to bbuy I'm in Tracy Ca area and during the weekdays I'm in the livermore Pleasanton area. Pics upon request!
2004 Black Solara V6SLE COUPE
5% rear window tint 20% front window tint
Injen polished SRI
Alpine Deck w/ complete Rocksford Fosgate speakers & subs
TRD FSB 6000K HID's
NightRider
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: FS : TRD FSB, Injen short ram

Postby NightRider » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:28 am

LoL all these damn views and no bites haha oh well.
2004 Black Solara V6SLE COUPE
5% rear window tint 20% front window tint
Injen polished SRI
Alpine Deck w/ complete Rocksford Fosgate speakers & subs
TRD FSB 6000K HID's
NightRider
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: FS : TRD FSB, Injen short ram

Postby anwagbo3000 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:36 pm

This would be the front strut tower bar correct...
TRD...
Text me...
The three L's....Let Life Lead........
anwagbo3000
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5