[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Part out from wrecked 04 Camry LE
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Part out from wrecked 04 Camry LE

Part out from wrecked 04 Camry LE

Postby gasolara2002 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:07 pm

I have an 04 camry that has many parts available. It is an LE model. I will set up a photo sharing account later on to post pictures of the car. It is running and driving. It had a tree to fall on top of it. So there is no point of fixing that. Everything in it is for sale. Email me at Gavinasemota@gmail.com for immediate pictures.
White 02 Solara with retrofit; White 97 Land Cruiser with mods coming.

www.cardomain.com/ride/2398488
gasolara2002
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Part out from wrecked 04 Camry LE

Postby Gregtrd » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:00 pm

V6 or i4?
The Fastest Camry in Socal
366whp / 427wtq @10.5psi
Gregtrd
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer