[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: Rear carpet, trunk carpet, stock radio
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: Rear carpet, trunk carpet, stock radio

FS: Rear carpet, trunk carpet, stock radio

Postby Zedster » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:36 pm

Hi All,

So I have a few used parts for sale, please message me with your offering price. Shipping will be based on whatever is quoted from the carrier that you choose. (UPS or USPS). Serious Lower 48 state buyers only, thanks!

(All parts are used, but in pretty good condition!)
- Trunk Carpet <Dark Grey>
- Rear carpets <Dark Grey>
- Stock Radio

(Back story, thieves broke into my car and stole the aftermarket GPS that I had in there, and the price quote to repair has been declared as more than the value of the car, so it's declared as totaled and I'm just selling the spare parts i have laying around. Thanks!
Last edited by Zedster on Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zedster
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: FS: Rear carpet, trunk carpet, stock radio

Postby GzNutz » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:14 pm

What color?
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: FS: Rear carpet, trunk carpet, stock radio

Postby Zedster » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:12 pm

Dark Grey, sorry I forgot to specify!
Zedster