[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB: 3mz Alternator
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

WTB: 3mz Alternator

WTB: 3mz Alternator

Postby PlateLunch » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:54 pm

Just like it says, I need a working alternator for the 3mzfe. The one in my girls highlander is going and I figured I would see if anybody had one lying around. PM me if so, Thanks!
PlateLunch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: WTB: 3mz Alternator

Postby corlon » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:42 am

bought mine on ebay. heres a link to one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/04-05-TOYOTA-SI ... 07&vxp=mtr
NiCe
corlon
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: WTB: 3mz Alternator

Postby PlateLunch » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:28 am

Good idea, should have thought of that. I think I'll try and replace the brushes first and see if that will take care of it! Thanks!
PlateLunch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5