[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - F/S: TRD SPRINGS
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

F/S: TRD SPRINGS

F/S: TRD SPRINGS

Postby CmeFLY » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:45 am

I bought these springs from another user on SG last summer, and at that time they had about 4k miles on them. They have been boxed in my basement since I've received them, and I don't see myself installing them anytime soon being that the roads i travel in NJ for work and college are so crap. So, if anyone is interested let me know. PM me or leave a reply here.
[2006 3.3 SLE]---[2 12' Kenwood subs]---[ECLIPSE DOUBLEDIN]---[INJEN SRI]---[TRD RSB/ FSB/ SPRINGS COMING SOON]---[15% tint front 5% tint rear]---[8000k top / 3000k bottom]
CmeFLY
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: F/S: TRD SPRINGS

Postby CmeFLY » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:14 am

comon guys. its summer. i know somebody wants these!! ill even pay shipping charges if the we agree on reasonable price!!
[2006 3.3 SLE]---[2 12' Kenwood subs]---[ECLIPSE DOUBLEDIN]---[INJEN SRI]---[TRD RSB/ FSB/ SPRINGS COMING SOON]---[15% tint front 5% tint rear]---[8000k top / 3000k bottom]
CmeFLY
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:59 am

bump! don't see too many gen 2 parts floating around here these days. glws.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby michaels artic frost » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:02 pm

TRD Lowering springs still for sale?

-Michael T.
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator