[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: *Rare* JPP Header for 2az-fe & Secret Weapon R intake
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: *Rare* JPP Header for 2az-fe & Secret Weapon R intake

Re: FS: *Rare* JPP Header for 2az-fe & Secret Weapon R intak

Postby lemmez » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:32 pm

GzNutz wrote:Is the exhaust a cat back or just an axle back?

You would have to take it to a weld shop. They would remove your second cat and weld this full exhaust in. The piping is 2.5" in diameter. It also has custom hangers that will fit the oem hangers. Zoomed exhaust built, installed and removed this exhaust from my solara. www.zoomersexhaust.com
lemmez
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: FS: *Rare* JPP Header for 2az-fe & Secret Weapon R intak

Postby zacman94 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:49 am

I know this is old, but are these still for sale? I saw that the headers are sold, but what about the intake and exhaust?
zacman94
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5