[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Gen 2 (not 2.5) Tails - $60 Socal Local
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Gen 2 (not 2.5) Tails - $60 Socal Local

Gen 2 (not 2.5) Tails - $60 Socal Local

Postby sgunitkc » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:39 am

Like what title says. Posted these waaay back, and I still got em.

been sitting in my closet since the day I took those pictures....
sgunitkc
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby jimmm » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:46 am

Those are nice. I hope I'll never need them, but sooner or later somebody will. Nice car too. Jimmm
2004 SLE V6 3.3 Desert Sand Mica
jimmm
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Ilovemylara » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:02 am

These would be great for someone wanting to tint their tails. If you mess up or get a ticket, you can just throw these on. GLWS!
Ilovemylara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby jimmm » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:20 am

For that price, they would be great spares too. It might be like insurance. As long as I have it, I don't need it. Hummmmmmmmm.
2004 SLE V6 3.3 Desert Sand Mica
jimmm
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5