[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Rays Gram Light 57F bronze 18x8.5 +45!!!!!!
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Rays Gram Light 57F bronze 18x8.5 +45!!!!!!

Rays Gram Light 57F bronze 18x8.5 +45!!!!!!

Postby BLACKTSX1018 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:34 pm

Hello guys

up for sale is this BRAND NEW IN BOX set of Rays Gram Light 57F bronze finished wheels [COLOR="Red"]18x8.5 +45 5x114.3[/COLOR]
These are no more than 18 lbs a piece, one piece monoblock forged construction, straight from the land of the rising sun

These retail for 590 a piece, not to mention a 3 month wait

I will have REAL pictures of my set up by monday, but here's what they look like, and since these are brand spankin' new, it would look EXACTLY the same

So instead of spending $2400 w/ a 3 month wait

I want to start this sale at [COLOR="Blue"]$1800 shipped o.b.o.[/COLOR]
and for local SOCAL pickup [COLOR="Blue"]$1700 o.b.o.[/COLOR]

I welcome offers...

will update as soon as I can post up the pics

Kevin 909 456 5672
sopdrummerboy@hotmail.com

please DO NOT PM ME...just call me or e-mail me

thanks

this is a picture of the wheel...not the actual one of course

BLACKTSX1018
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby '_' » Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:03 pm

Very nice wheels. GLWS
'_'
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby PhreakdOut » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:31 am

Please post pictures of the actual wheels or the thread will be deleted. For added safety, please include in the photo a piece of paper with your screen name and date.

This helps your buyers feel more comfortable with you as a seller knowing you actually have the wheels and that you're not out there to scam their money.

GLWS
-- The Phreak
'04 350Z 6spd Touring Roadster w/Nav | Megan Racing | Greddy | Nissan Motorsports | Whiteline | Wicked Tuning | Giovanna | Injen | Polished Intake & Throttle Body | Eibach | Central 20 | Stillen | Misc CF Items
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5