[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - HELP! WTB some USDM stuff, but I'm in Kazakhstan
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

HELP! WTB some USDM stuff, but I'm in Kazakhstan

HELP! WTB some USDM stuff, but I'm in Kazakhstan

Postby Savoiskiy » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:31 pm

My '05 SE Sport is about to be delivered to Kazakhstan, so I'm planning to install security system and parking sensors as soon as I register it. I checked out and found that convertibles have 3 holes to the left of the steering wheel, so I wanted to buy this panel with 3 holes, a security indicator and parking sensor on/off button from RX350.

But I'm stuck because our Toyota part shops deliver from Japan and there is NO USDM stuff there. So I hope my fellow SG members could buy this tiny stuff for me and send a little package to Kazakhstan. And I'll send money with Western Union transfer or PayPal or whatever.

55422-06021-B0 . . . . .panel from convertible
81850-48020 . . . . . . . security indicator
08595-00500 . . . . . . . parking sensor switch

And maybe a pair of seat heater buttons (84751-06040) to install heated seats before the winter comes. It is cold here in winter and my SE Sport has leather seats that are cold by themselves.

Please, anyone?
'05 SE Sport: Front Strut Brace, Rear Sway Bar, Lowering Springs, Axle-Back Exhaust, All TRD
Soon: 18" Work VS-XX Rims, Injen Intake and more goodies!
Savoiskiy
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby [SMAN] » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:20 am

Savoiskiy, send a PM to Reggie and see if he will ship to you. He's a parts manager at a dealership so he would be your best bet.
2004 Solara V6 SE
2005 4Runner V6 Sport
1996 Camry I4
[SMAN]
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Savoiskiy » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:13 am

Thanks, SMAN! Hope Reggie can help me.
'05 SE Sport: Front Strut Brace, Rear Sway Bar, Lowering Springs, Axle-Back Exhaust, All TRD
Soon: 18" Work VS-XX Rims, Injen Intake and more goodies!
Savoiskiy
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5