[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - please help...need sizes
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

please help...need sizes

please help...need sizes

Postby 47TH_Ronin » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:39 pm

hi, i know this is the wrong thread area, but i also know more people check this area before the audio area so .....i couldn't find the sizes in any of those posts. i read one site that said the door speakers (non jbl system) were 6 1/2.....so i ordered 6 1/2. now however, after reading the post "6.75 speakers installed" im wondering if i got the wrong size?? also, the really small speakers up front on the dash, what size are those?? and an add on note:: i was selling the TRD Exhaust and TRD FSTB, now however, i ended up getting my car back from the friend aka arsehole whom was suppose to buy it and then ofcourse every bad thing in the world that could happen to a person, all of a sudden happened to him....so all in all, i didn't realize i missed the lara so much until i drove it home from his house lol....so yea, soory guys, can't have headers and cold air intake on a 2.4L solara without an exhaust!!! and now of course the red injen intake matches the red TRD tower bar...so yea can't break up the harmony
"WILL POWER...IS NO MATCH FOR HORSE POWER"
47TH_Ronin
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5