[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Craiglist NY/NJ Find *
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Craiglist NY/NJ Find *

Craiglist NY/NJ Find *

Postby xxswat718xx » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:10 pm

Hey, found this on Craigslist. Thought it might help the locals and if the seller's willing to ship, it's all good. Check it out. He's taking offers.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/pts/838995086.html
GONE ~ 97 Toyota Camry (I4)~ FS: TRD STB, TRD RSB, Injen SRI,
xxswat718xx
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby [SMAN] » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:52 am

I emailed him to see what the condition of the parts and if he's willing to ship. we'll see.
2004 Solara V6 SE
2005 4Runner V6 Sport
1996 Camry I4
[SMAN]
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5