[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - SOLD! Gen 2.5 Headlights
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

SOLD! Gen 2.5 Headlights

SOLD! Gen 2.5 Headlights

Postby ClassySolaraGuy » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:21 pm

Wzup All?

I have a pair of Gen 2.5 headlights up for sale. Thses are not the ones with the built in HID's though you can use your H11 HID kit with them. I acquired these awhile back ago but Jes likes the style of her Gen 2 headlights that a painted for her better. I selling them for $200 shipped. That's less than the price you can get for one headlamp new from the stealership. The pics are a little larger than normal but it gives you a better view of the lights. Here are some things you need to know about these headlights:

Drivers side headlamp is missing a lower tap (Not shown installed) & has a mark on the lower corner & a very light surface scratch. Both can be buffed out. I have pictures shown below.

Passenger headlamp has a broken tap in the front that can easily be glued back on shown in the pictures below.

Pls keep in mind that these are USED but they aren't that old at all & can be a great upgrade. All the bulbs are included with both headlamps. The bulbs for the drl/highbeams are those bulbs from HIR. There was a thread about these somewhere on SG. They look different from normal halogen bulbs. Pricey for just bulbs. http://hirheadlights.com/

Let me know if your interested! Thx! 8)
Last edited by ClassySolaraGuy on Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Project: Icis (My gurls 05' Sport 3MZ)

"Passion in a project reveals the perfection at work"
ClassySolaraGuy
1 Rockin' Solara
1 Rockin' Solara

Postby PXLpainter » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:04 pm

Bump for a great deal! :up:

(I just got a new set or I'd be PMing you on these already!) ;)
Old CarDomain pages here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2247283
So-long to my 2006 SLE Convertible...
PXLpainter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Biggi_e » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:06 pm

great price great seller

BUMP
Biggi_e
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby iinokturnolii » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:08 pm

great deal!... bump for a cool dood!
iinokturnolii
Exotic Herb Sampler
Exotic Herb Sampler

Postby SolaraMan7890 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:30 pm

Will gen 2.5s fit on a gen 1?????

....jk.
2000 SE.
SolaraMan7890
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ClassySolaraGuy » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:22 am

Thx for the support friends! I just sold them on eBay tonight for 250.00 Shipped. 8) Mods...Pls lock. :D
Project: Icis (My gurls 05' Sport 3MZ)

"Passion in a project reveals the perfection at work"
ClassySolaraGuy
1 Rockin' Solara
1 Rockin' Solara

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5