[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: K&N Filter *BRAND NEW*
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: K&N Filter *BRAND NEW*

FS: K&N Filter *BRAND NEW*

Postby indiglosolara » Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:46 pm

Hey Guy and Gals,

Well I switched back to my stock air box and i ordered a k&N filter online. But I looked at the wrong Item # and order the K&N fitler for the Gen 2 Solara's instead of my Gen 1.5.

This K&N filter will fit the 2004+ Solara's V6 or i-4. The filter is brand new but i did open it up to see if it would still fit on my car. It didn't so i'm offering it for sale here.

Filter Model # 33-2219
Asking $35.00 shipped. I paid $40.00 shipped.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM or email me.
Thanks
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby indiglosolara » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:05 am

bump!!!

Someone take this off my hands...
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby geminiz » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:08 am

I would but I just bought the TRD filter a week ago.
2006 Solara SE (2.4L w/5 speed automatic)
Lunar Mist
geminiz
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby indiglosolara » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:09 am

Now on Ebay... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... AMESE%3AIT

Ebay also has some 10% discount on any purchase which you can use with this item. They are floating around so im sure google can help you find some..
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5