[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: Mike T's Custom Grillz upper and lower in chrome
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: Mike T's Custom Grillz upper and lower in chrome

FS: Mike T's Custom Grillz upper and lower in chrome

Postby K@$H » Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:38 am

The grillz are in great shape I only had them for a few months, pm me with any question and/or offers.
2004 Solara SE
K@$H
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby cklinh » Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:03 am

just curious... why are (seemingly) so many of these going up for sale?

(and never the black ones!)
2004 Solara SLE V6 - Cosmic Blue Metallic
cklinh
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby K@$H » Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:40 am

I sold my solara or I would have just kept them
2004 Solara SE
K@$H
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby QtPiie » Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:53 pm

got any pics of them? Are they damaged any? Price? Are they easy to install?
QtPiie
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby K@$H » Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:34 am

I will try to get some pics soon. The grillz are at my house and I'm currently at school, but there is no damage to the grillz. I sold my car back in dec. so I have not use for them. They are fairly easy to install. Would take like 10 min max.
2004 Solara SE
K@$H
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Red Ryder » Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:08 pm

Hey just checking to see if you still have your grills for sale. I really have no clue what they're worth so if you have a ballpark estimate just PM me
Red Ryder
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5