[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - F/S: TRD EXHAUST,TRD FRNT STRUT BAR, MICHAEL T GRILLS
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

F/S: TRD EXHAUST,TRD FRNT STRUT BAR, MICHAEL T GRILLS

F/S: TRD EXHAUST,TRD FRNT STRUT BAR, MICHAEL T GRILLS

Postby 47TH_Ronin » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:10 pm

hi, i have a 05 se sport and parting out some parts. I have the TRD AXLE BACK exhaust system,the TRD Front Strut Tower Bar, and the upper lower grill combo from Michael T. All items are about 5 mnths old and are in prestine condtion. TRD Exhaust i paid from toyota for $450 will sell for 325 obo. TRD Frnt Strt Bar paid $165 from toyota will sell for $125. Michael T grill combo will sell for $55. All prices do not include shipping. i don't have the pics on a url, but if you are interested i have pictures of each item and will gladly send them, just include you email. you can check the car out at the trd exhaust and frnt strt twr bar are on car, grills are not http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2984057
"WILL POWER...IS NO MATCH FOR HORSE POWER"
47TH_Ronin
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ClassySolaraGuy » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:13 pm

Do you still have your Lara? I'm interested in the grille combo...What color are they?
Project: Icis (My gurls 05' Sport 3MZ)

"Passion in a project reveals the perfection at work"
ClassySolaraGuy
1 Rockin' Solara
1 Rockin' Solara

Postby 47TH_Ronin » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:15 pm

yes, i still have it. trying to sell it though.
47TH_Ronin
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby 47TH_Ronin » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:17 pm

the grills are chrome color..send me your email and i cn send you pictures
47TH_Ronin
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Ruski » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:34 am

damn i want that TRD exhaust, but the price :(
Totaled 9-14-07 NEW 6-6-08 04 Se Sport White
Ruski
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby 47TH_Ronin » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:10 pm

what your offer....just dont low ball it and i will consider
47TH_Ronin
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby BadAngel » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:47 pm

would you still happen to have the grille combo?
INGEN SRI, TRD Springs RSB & FSTB, KYB GR-2 struts, Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Tinted Tails & Fogs,Black Housing Headlights, 8000K HID's, Custom Upper & Lower grilles.
BadAngel
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby beastman » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:06 pm

Whats an estimate on shipping with the strut bar to 60439?
beastman
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

please do not waste my time low ballin

Postby 47TH_Ronin » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:42 pm

hi guys, the items im selling are damn near new still. i was offered 200with shipping for a trd exhaust i paid 400+ for and as you can see from the pic..its pretty close to perfect. being solara owners, we all know how much these things cost and are worth......i am willing to cut some deals, but 200 for a trd exhaust...really? i think my trd frnt twr bar is spoken for...will know for sure by tomarrow. anyone interested in the grills or the trd axle back, email formularider@hotmail.com and if you are serious and dont try to hussle me, i will work something out......................thank you. i will say, my solara is alittle off without the trd exhaust, i have the 4:2:1 JVTR Header (or something like that) and Injen Cold air suckin all that air in, and that little pea shooter stock exhaust just doesnt cut it lol
47TH_Ronin
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby BadAngel » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:16 pm

email sent regarding grille combo
INGEN SRI, TRD Springs RSB & FSTB, KYB GR-2 struts, Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Tinted Tails & Fogs,Black Housing Headlights, 8000K HID's, Custom Upper & Lower grilles.
BadAngel
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: please do not waste my time low ballin

Postby cklinh » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:46 pm

47TH_Ronin wrote:hi guys, the items im selling are damn near new still. i was offered 200with shipping for a trd exhaust i paid 400+ for and as you can see from the pic..its pretty close to perfect. being solara owners, we all know how much these things cost and are worth......i am willing to cut some deals, but 200 for a trd exhaust...really? i think my trd frnt twr bar is spoken for...will know for sure by tomarrow. anyone interested in the grills or the trd axle back, email formularider@hotmail.com and if you are serious and dont try to hussle me, i will work something out......................thank you. i will say, my solara is alittle off without the trd exhaust, i have the 4:2:1 JVTR Header (or something like that) and Injen Cold air suckin all that air in, and that little pea shooter stock exhaust just doesnt cut it lol

I just wanted to chime in. Just because you paid $400+ doesn't mean it was worth that much. Consequently, you can't use what you paid as a gauge on how much you'd get for selling it used. Shoot, I bought mine brand new for $275 shipped (no, I can't get anymore at that price, but that's besides the point).

Point? $200 may be lower than what you're expecting, but it isn't a lowball offer.
2004 Solara SLE V6 - Cosmic Blue Metallic
cklinh
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby 47TH_Ronin » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:07 pm

when its barely used..yea you can gauge the original price. a 5 mnth old trd exhaust system....can't really get messed up like some other perfrmance parts. its a quality part and still has the quality,so yea its a low ball offer. a couple years old.......chrome messed up, scratches, ok low price.
47TH_Ronin
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Ruski » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:41 pm

Like Cklinh said .. their has been many sales of this exhaust from 200-250. And anyone can make up a time that the exhaust has been on the car, but any ways Gl with the sale
Totaled 9-14-07 NEW 6-6-08 04 Se Sport White
Ruski
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Payment

Postby SolaraDevil » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:52 pm

Payment sent!
SolaraDevil
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby yotapainter » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:58 pm

I See payment was sent...what is left for sale, and can you take pictures of the grilles if you still have them.
Thanks
yotapainter
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Next

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5