[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB: Front Bumper for '04
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

WTB: Front Bumper for '04

WTB: Front Bumper for '04

Postby SolAraB » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:23 pm

Hey everyone. I am looking for a front bumper for an 04 Se V6. My friend recently scraped her front bumper up and broke a couple tabs in the process. i was hoping I would be able to find one that was in good condition and was red but any bumper that is in good condition will work. Thank you all for your time. P.S. A little more bugging and i think i can get her to join the SG family, hahah
V6 5Spd....Injen W/CAE, Denso Ik22, Ngk Blues, TB Spacer, Twm SS, and of course CEL
SolAraB
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Ruski » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:46 am

Ebay ive seen a few on there
Totaled 9-14-07 NEW 6-6-08 04 Se Sport White
Ruski
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby yotapainter » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:38 pm

There is a 3P0 on ebay now..
2006 Solara SE Coupe (3P0) 3.3L V6. JBL 6 disk and moonroof options
yotapainter
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby NVDIS1 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:06 pm

come see me! :wink:
Gen1 - modded a lil
05 Gti- Apr Stage 1-R1 Dv-badglss-coils-hids-Gr8 plates-endlinks-bosr'd-shav'd-R32 projectors-orange 18s-stretch'd tires-20th lip-dronemble
NVDIS1
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5