[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB: Leather Seats
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

WTB: Leather Seats

WTB: Leather Seats

Postby gone » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:25 pm

Any one over here in the northeast region have leather seats for sale? need the 2 front and rear ofcourse. looking to do a swap out.. i know they're hard to find but who knows. black only ofcourse

thanks
gone
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Ilovemylara » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:44 pm

Hmm.... Might check a local junkyard, I had to jack a fender liner off of a blue solara down here in bama.
Ilovemylara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby gone » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:47 pm

i gots no luck so far w the junk yards
gone
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby sydemoid » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:14 pm

I could tell you where to get gen 1 stuff from.... but you could try these guys out:

http://www.taprecycling.com/
Geeks get it done, while Nerds whimper and call for mommie.
sydemoid
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby gone » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:08 am

sydemoid wrote:I could tell you where to get gen 1 stuff from.... but you could try these guys out:

http://www.taprecycling.com/

theyre in cali., we're in ny homie! im not paying for crazy shipping prices lol.. they only go up to an 01 solara.. thanks
gone
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5