[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - used set of MICHAEL T. combo grill ( SOLD ) !!!
Post your Toyota Solara Gen 2 items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

used set of MICHAEL T. combo grill ( SOLD ) !!!

used set of MICHAEL T. combo grill ( SOLD ) !!!

Postby sorkang724 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:21 am

yo , i'm selling a set of used mike T. combo grill, they set has been paint to black in a professional car shop. there are a few chippings, hit me up for pix and price.

my email - aznjackie724@yahoo.com
my aim- sorkang724

THANX FOR LOOKING !
Last edited by sorkang724 on Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
sorkang724
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby PhreakdOut » Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:16 pm

Sent email response. Pics look good.
-- The Phreak
'04 350Z 6spd Touring Roadster w/Nav | Megan Racing | Greddy | Nissan Motorsports | Whiteline | Wicked Tuning | Giovanna | Injen | Polished Intake & Throttle Body | Eibach | Central 20 | Stillen | Misc CF Items
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby sorkang724 » Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:26 am

SOLD !!!
sorkang724
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby PhreakdOut » Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:09 pm

Just received them. They're in better condition than I expected from the photos.

Thanks Sorkang724 for the quick shipment!!
Last edited by PhreakdOut on Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-- The Phreak
'04 350Z 6spd Touring Roadster w/Nav | Megan Racing | Greddy | Nissan Motorsports | Whiteline | Wicked Tuning | Giovanna | Injen | Polished Intake & Throttle Body | Eibach | Central 20 | Stillen | Misc CF Items
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Got the grilles and installed 'em!

Postby PhreakdOut » Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:04 pm

The grilles came in just in time for Father's Day weekend.

Mad props to Micheal T for the grill design and to SorkAng724 for the paint and sale of his grilles.

Here are the pics after a quick install.

-- The Phreak
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Return to For Sale Gen 2 and 2.5