[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - gen2 stereo removal
Non-tutorials will be deleted.

gen2 stereo removal

gen2 stereo removal

Postby GzNutz » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:42 pm

***This is not my video***

I found this while doing some random youtube searches, figured it belonged in here.
Video shows how to remove the factory stereo.

GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: gen2 stereo removal

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:58 am

wow thanks garrett. I was actually just trying to figure out how to remove my stereo this weekend so I can install an aux cord in the back of the alpine. this will save me a ton of work
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

GTA Car Kits for 2004 Toyota Solara iPhone/iPod AUX installa

Postby michaels artic frost » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:55 am

GTA Car Kits for 2004 Toyota Solara iPhone/iPod AUX installation tutorial video.

Good looking out Garrett! Definitely a great tutorial video. They did a very good job in explaining things.

It's been forever since I've done any interior work, but I was just inside my car last night reworking some stuff in the same area. You don't even want to know what I have installed and how, it's pretty crazy. ;)
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Return to Tutorials Gen 2 and 2.5