[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Anyone install sub in trunk of convertible?
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Anyone install sub in trunk of convertible?

Anyone install sub in trunk of convertible?

Postby gmendonc » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:07 pm

I currently have an 8 inch aftermarket sub in the factory box behind the back seat of my 2006 solara convertible but I'm thinking of upgrading to a single 12 inch sub. I don't think there would be enough room behind the back seat so it would have to go in the trunk. Has anyone installed a ported or sealed subwoofer in the trunk of their convertible solara? I'm wondering the easiest way to run the wiring so it won't interfere with the top going up and down.
2006 Red Solara Convertible
Alpine CDE-HD149BT HD Radio/CD Receiver
Polk Audio db840DVC 8" Sub
Clarion SRG6932R 6x9's
Infinity Reference 5350a 5 channel amp
Kicker KS600 6x5's
gmendonc
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5