[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Installation a Avic d3 From a D2
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Installation a Avic d3 From a D2

Installation a Avic d3 From a D2

Postby rimap728 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:43 pm

hello..i just a quick question for the Pioneer Avic experts?? I currently have a d2 installed, and want the d3...so is the installation as simple as unplugging the installation wires from the back, into the new d3?? The only reason I am asking, is because I am going 2 save a lot of money if this is the case, and then imma sell my avic d2 w/the d3 wires-IF they are the same, instead of uninstalling/installing everything-Make sense? lol.. i kno its confusing, but im inlove with the d3!!!
rimap728
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Ruski » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:55 pm

are you doing the install yourself ? If so if the harnesses are different from D2 and D3(harness from unit) all you do is cut the aftermarket harness that goes to your d2 currently and reconnect to your d3
Totaled 9-14-07 NEW 6-6-08 04 Se Sport White
Ruski
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:17 pm

Most radio manufacturers will keep a consistant harness on the back of their units. It should plug right in without any error. If it's different, the plug's shape will change to prevent any accidents from occuring.
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby rimap728 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:38 pm

thank you!!!
rimap728
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5