[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Silver 2-din dash kit
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Silver 2-din dash kit

Silver 2-din dash kit

Postby cRaCkeD oUt » Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:42 pm

Where online can I buy a SILVER, 2-din, dask kit for my 05 solara?
Own yaH! @_@

2005 Toyota Solara SE Sport 5Spd. I4- Artic White
cRaCkeD oUt
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby PhreakdOut » Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:35 pm

The silver looks easy to paint match. I haven't changed the HU yet.

I've painted my gage pod to match the grey A-pillar and it came out perfect. (Used dupli-color) You may want to look for a silver Dupli-color to match and test paint on the back side.

Good luck and post up pics.
-- The Phreak
'04 350Z 6spd Touring Roadster w/Nav | Megan Racing | Greddy | Nissan Motorsports | Whiteline | Wicked Tuning | Giovanna | Injen | Polished Intake & Throttle Body | Eibach | Central 20 | Stillen | Misc CF Items
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby michaels artic frost » Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:14 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/TOYOTA-SOLARA-CAR-A ... STALL-KIT_[url]W0QQitemZ5833185188QQcategoryZ85806QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/url]

Here's a silver one, but it's not double din. Also beware, the silver does not match the factory silver. You'd prolly have to paint it if you want it to match.

There is no double din silver dash kit for our car available, to the best of my knowledge.
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Return to A/V/N Gen 2 and 2.5