[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - The Drift Office in Auburn, WA. is way too cool...
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

The Drift Office in Auburn, WA. is way too cool...

The Drift Office in Auburn, WA. is way too cool...

Postby PlateLunch » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:27 pm

Been looking for a dyno and someone to tune my ride after I get this S/C installed and I was recommended these guys to do the job. First off, the dude I talked to was a complete fuckwad, telling me that I wasn't listening to him when ever I tried to ask him a question. Second off, he swore that the only way I could have them tune my 1mzfe was IF and ONLY IF I paid them $2500 to install a stand alone computer and new harness in the car and then tune it. I am not a pro by far, but everything I have been reading and everyone that I have been talking to never mentioned this as the only way. I happen to believe they probably don't know how to tune that well, as I think anyone with experience could probably have done it.

So, If any one has some ideas for a good tuner in Washington state, let me know and

PHUCK THE DRIFT OFFICE.
PlateLunch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: The Drift Office in Auburn, WA. is way too cool...

Postby thenewguy » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:24 am

yea that's bs dude! Go somewhere else. Hope you find a place with less douchey people
thenewguy
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants