[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Ebay Injen Sri
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

Ebay Injen Sri

Ebay Injen Sri

Postby dinoxor » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:51 pm

So I found a listed Intake on Ebay for surprisingly cheap! It looks as if the seller had random intakes for different cars laying around his warehouse and sold our is2030p SRI new for $165 shipped!

Tracking number was not supplied even though he said his worker emailed me one and I messaged him again as a reminder yet to no avail

Luckily the package came yesterday!

However to those who ordered their SRI was the packaging a lot better?
OR was everything just loose inside a freaking box as it was shipped to your house.

They could have at least stuffed some newspaper or add some packaging peanuts to prevent the intake itself from smashing everything inside the box.

as a result my filter now looks like this

I'm pretty sure it's still usable and luckily I already ordered another K&n x-stream filter and it's on its way...

Now I'm contemplating whether I should either
1) leave a negative feedback to this seller with a 100% positive feedback for the lack of proper handling and tracking number
2) leave a positive feedback since I got what I paid for and SRI are normally shipped like that.
dinoxor
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Ebay Injen Sri

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:56 pm

^positive feedback for having this part brand new!
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Re: Ebay Injen Sri

Postby dinoxor » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:29 pm

haha okie doke!
dinoxor
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants