[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - TOYOTA DEALER IN TULSA
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

TOYOTA DEALER IN TULSA

TOYOTA DEALER IN TULSA

Postby SPICA1750 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:25 pm

My dad and I drove two hours maybe three to look at a 99 solara in "excellent cond". looked at it.. missing oil cap..ok. interior was disgusting..nice.(sarcasm). exterior was okay but it needed body work. they were asking 6,995...wtf. my dad is the service manager at lexus in wichita ks and knows stuff that goes on and been manager at hersorn here in wichita till the lexus dealer bought them out..we offer 4200..they say "well we'll talk to one of our supervisior...30 min later. they say we can't. but we have a 98 camry POS missing trim around the a/c and around the radio. we were not the happiest..they didn't take care of us tht well.
2000 Toyota Solara SE<aftermarket exhaust>
1995 BMW 525i..(sold)
SPICA1750
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: TOYOTA DEALER IN TULSA

Postby corlon » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:12 pm

sucks. waste of time / gas / money.
NiCe
corlon
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver