[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Solara window switch Problem
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

Solara window switch Problem

Solara window switch Problem

Postby alialo » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:13 pm

I bought used Solara 2005 convertibe 4 months ago. I had problem with switch window for the driver side. Two times I changed the switch
I had problem with driver side and that it made the driver side does not work. I found out the window switch burn. I can't turn the driver and the passnger window down or up. I had changed it three times until now. Any ideas as to how to fix this? please
I went to the Toyota Store and they told me to change the switch .This is the first time I went to them and cost me 80 bucks just for turn the window up. Each time, I order the item from the internet.
alialo
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants