[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - MOD-EXPRESS HID
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

MOD-EXPRESS HID

MOD-EXPRESS HID

Postby kpxboi0619 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:20 am

I know they advertise heavily on TN

So I thought it was reliable source to order my HID

their "LIVE CHAT" does NOT seem to work any-time of the day

their email response takes wayyyyyy too long

I ordered my 4300K HID kit for my 99 Camry on Friday (10/30)

They have their 3Day shipping with ($15)

It still didn't arrive so I emailed them and they said

It got lost during the transit with the USPS (which is most likely not to happen)

They emailed me back saying they're sorry it got lost during transit and they would re-send it (I don't know how long it would take) and they don't have 4300K Anymore and they would want to send 6000K instead.

I replied back saying I did NOT want 6000K and I would like to cancel my order and want my money back. And If that takes too long I would go ahead and call my credit-card company and file a dispute.

When they said it got lost during transit It was bullshit because the tracking number didn't seem to be existing and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't lose the package that requires electronic signature.
Which means Mod-express does NOT have their products IN-stock and Just wanted to use my money for few-days.

BECAREFULLLL fellow SGers
kpxboi0619
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ASG14 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:49 pm

So.....you threatened to call your credit card BEFORE you asked them to refund your money?

Just wow if thats true.
ASG14
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby kpxboi0619 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:14 pm

I got this taken care of after 3 more days of waiting. They sent me another kit from the different location with 1 more extended warranty.
kpxboi0619
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants