[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Good Guys vs. Bad Guys
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

Good Guys vs. Bad Guys

Good Guys vs. Bad Guys

Postby SpeedySolara » Wed May 27, 2009 4:05 pm

I'm fed up with this nonsense of ppl getting ripped off of their money on Solaraguy. There are many great and honest sellers on Solaraguy and we're gonna shout out the good and bad ones. Put their screenname and if they were good or bad. Let the list begin...

ASG14 - Good
trd4life - Good
[size=150][b]Get your Big Brake Kit today:[/b][/size]
http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=48573
SpeedySolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby redgen1 » Wed May 27, 2009 4:33 pm

grnsolara - Reg - awesome seller
02 SLE V6
Kaizen *constant improvement*

-progress on hold while another project takes priority
redgen1
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Wed May 27, 2009 4:47 pm

haha I've spent ALL afternoon today reading the 'beef's here on SG and just been looking for an opportunity to say something about it. I've only been here for a good half year so I'm amazed at all these old school SGers who've had issues with each other or seller/buyer arguements. quite interesting (from an onlookers perspective)!! this is a good idea though.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby D-money » Wed May 27, 2009 5:06 pm

NVDIS1-Reggie great person and seller pleasure to to deal with
ImageImage
01 SLE V6 (Pic Edit Done by Garrryyunit)
D-money
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby ~SolaRaSpeed~ » Fri May 29, 2009 7:33 pm

if there is any way to add this type of feature to the site (as in a +1 or -1 system based on sales) it would be nice, but I think individuals might want to build a refs list in their own sig or profile instead. That way it's not a public flame war.
~SolaRaSpeed~
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants