[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WARNING-do not buy from this ebay company (DealTime)
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

WARNING-do not buy from this ebay company (DealTime)

WARNING-do not buy from this ebay company (DealTime)

Postby D-money » Tue May 19, 2009 12:46 pm

this place gives a two year warranty on their hid kits but twice now they have sent me used broken rusted ballasts to replace the new ones i sent them that had not worked i have launched multiple complaints and opened a claim with paypal f!!! these mother f!!!ers here is the link to their store http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HB2-9003 ... 240%3A1318
ImageImage
01 SLE V6 (Pic Edit Done by Garrryyunit)
D-money
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: WARNING-do not buy from this ebay company (DealTime)

Postby gnegroni » Tue May 19, 2009 1:28 pm

D-money wrote:this place gives a two year warranty on their hid kits but twice now they have sent me used broken rusted ballasts to replace the new ones i sent them that had not worked i have launched multiple complaints and opened a claim with paypal f!!! these mother f!!!ers here is the link to their store http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HB2-9003 ... 240%3A1318

Stick the BBB on them.
'05 Lunar Mist SE: 2AZ-FE, E351 and all their combined glory!
gnegroni
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Chinky420 » Tue May 19, 2009 1:55 pm

also, don't buy from fast foward lighting off amazon.com

those guys sell headlight bulbs, but they don't even know how to read bulb type/size properly (i got a h4 bulb instead of a 9006) and they don't answer emails asking for the problem to be fixed.
Chinky420
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby jimmm » Tue May 19, 2009 1:58 pm

Thanks for the heads up, D-Money, but also I'm sorry for your troubles. I've been shopping eBaby for only a year and a half and in that time I've made 50 purchases. Most have been right on the money, but there have been a couple of bad ones also. I always look at the feedback score and read what others have to say before I order, and I have found that the ones that have 100% are the best in terms of communications, honesty, and just plain good old-fashioned service. Even as low as 98% (as in your case) it means that they have not been the easiest to do business with. For instance, your seller has had an average of 2 complaints a month in 12 months and that is why they have a 98 percent satisfaction rating. I agree that you should make your complaints known against them in every way, as it seems you are doing, and even if they fix it, don't ever buy from them again. I doubt if there is any person or company that cannot be out sold by another person or company. You just have to shop around. Jimmm
Last edited by jimmm on Tue May 19, 2009 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2004 SLE V6 3.3 Desert Sand Mica
jimmm
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby D-money » Tue May 19, 2009 5:28 pm

ive purchased many hundreds of things from ebay and this is the first place that cant seem to fix their mistakes
ImageImage
D-money
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby jetbtkng » Tue May 19, 2009 8:38 pm

i sent them an email d, here what i sent, one of our members at solara guy bought one of your hid kits, and the ballast went out and you sent him rusty ballasts, if you do not correct this for him our community will spread the word accros the boards that you are not reputable company, this includes all car groups, as we have members every where on the web...........
jetbtkng
solaraguy idiot racing team

Postby D-money » Tue May 19, 2009 9:18 pm

Thanks man thats cool of you
ImageImage
D-money
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby D-money » Tue May 19, 2009 9:25 pm

LOL!!!! i just got an email from them saying they are sending me new ones we will see when they get here ill keep you posted
ImageImage
D-money
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby sydemoid » Tue May 19, 2009 9:33 pm

I'm probably upgrading my HID kits soon.... these guys have had a lot of good rep on other forums:

http://www.ddmtuning.com/products/DDM_3 ... 101-0.html

55w slim ballasts...... and not too shabby on the $$$ side either.
Geeks get it done, while Nerds whimper and call for mommie.
sydemoid
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby jetbtkng » Tue May 19, 2009 11:36 pm

no prob d, im here to fight injustes, i believe in truth honor and the american way, have to go now, up up and awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.................... :drinking:
jetbtkng

Postby SpeedySolara » Wed May 20, 2009 12:29 am

D-money wrote:LOL!!!! i just got an email from them saying they are sending me new ones we will see when they get here ill keep you posted

That is just F*CKIN HILARIOUS!!!!!! Great job for Solaraguys! lol
[size=150][b]Get your Big Brake Kit today:[/b][/size]
http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=48573
SpeedySolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby jimmm » Wed May 20, 2009 12:43 am

"THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR" - Rod Stewart, Dionne Warwick and Friends (Gladys Knight, Elton John, Stevie Wonder ), : Air Supply, Lauren Bacall, Burt Bacharach, Eric Carmen, Chevy Chase, Jane Curtin, Clive Davis, Taylor Dayne, Michael Douglas, Expose, Whoopi Goldberg, Melanie Griffith, Hall & Oates, Jennifer Holliday, Whitney Houston, Alan Jackson, Kenny G, Melissa Manchester, Barry Manilow, Milli Vanilli, Jeffrey Osborne, Carly Simon, Patti Smith, Lisa Stansfield, The Four Tops, and Dionne Warwick. Shirley Bassey. Helen Ready.

Ooops! Wrong forum. Jimmm
2004 SLE V6 3.3 Desert Sand Mica
jimmm
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby jetbtkng » Wed May 20, 2009 1:20 pm

d, you need to contact them, they sent me an email, here it is, From: dealtime4321@hotmail.com
To: jetbtkng@aol.com
Sent: Wed, 20 May 2009 1:06 pm
Subject: Re: bad bussiness practices

please let us know the paypal reciept id number so we can check the order for you ................... :drinking:
jetbtkng

Postby D-money » Wed May 20, 2009 5:23 pm

i have sent them many emails and they have sent me two replacements that are all rusty and dont work and there is another package on the way i hope these ones are new
ImageImage
D-money
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants