[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - NEVER GO TO ATLANTIC TOYOTA!!
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

NEVER GO TO ATLANTIC TOYOTA!!

NEVER GO TO ATLANTIC TOYOTA!!

Postby Tyrrellg » Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:53 am

NEVER GO TO ATLANTIC TOYOTA!! I took my car to get serviced there and it was supposed to be only warranty work, when I went to pick it up the guy said I ordered you a new $800 door handle and you need to pay for your tires to be balanced. I said well I just go my tires balanced so I will skip that. The guy told me they already did it so I owed them $65. I refised to pay because I didn't authorize it so he ripped up my papers and changed my order in the computer so my door was no longer warrantied!!! He wrote that I tampered with it!
I got to my car that day and it turned out they further damaged the door and now they were not paying for it.
2days later I got a call my part was in and to come in, so I came in to get it installed and be sure it was under warranty and they said yes. SO I LEFT MY CAR FOR 2 HOURS!! I got back and they said my car was done and no charge. Turns out no one looked at my car, they never repaired it and I went to the manager and he told me, that part is not warrantied

Point beign, not only was I dragged around but they lied to me, made me come back to get the car fixed and then lied and said they did it..

Now, it seems we are landing in a small claims law suite!!
2005 Solara SE Convertable black on black on black
Tyrrellg
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby gone » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:05 pm

whoa where is atlantic. I bought mine from sunrise toyota out by bohemia and i live in nassau. Are you talking about the one on sunrise hwy like in amityville or something? I was gonna get my car from them but said it would take over a month to get it and i know a kid who works there. That's messed up..
gone
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

BS

Postby JMSinMaryland » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:02 pm

It's not a wear item as is therefore covered under the bumper to bumper 3yr/36,000. I would document everything you've had, was said, etc. You are definitely in the right and did not authorize additional work, therefore you are not responsible for it. If there is additional damage, document that fully.
17" Toyota Highlander Limited wheels for sale
http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/g ... ed-wheels/
JMSinMaryland
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Tyrrellg » Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:00 pm

It used to be Amity Toyota, they have made me so mad in the last 2 weeks that I want to rip my hair out!! I have everything documented, we are going into arbitration and then I am filing a law suit against the guy I delt with personally!

True its not a wear and tear item, but the toyota dealer tried to fit it and put something on the door, therefore, it was chemically treated and tampered with! But buy them! now they are saying they won't fix it because it was tampered with and wasn't them.

These guys are dealing with the wrong girl, they don't even know!
2005 Solara SE Convertable black on black on black
Tyrrellg
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby MCOjerry » Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:41 am

Sounds like the Amityville Horror! :lol:

Good luck with youf fight!
2006 SLE V6 Convertible Lunar Mist Metallic w/black top ➬
MCOjerry
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby NeFaRiOuS_SLE » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:43 am

Kill 'em dead, soldier.
NeFaRiOuS_SLE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby steve-o » Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:56 pm

So if you paid the 65.00 all would have been good??? Talk about cutting your nose to spite your face...
steve-o
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby kingkakyle » Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:34 pm

its not about the money its about what the other guy did
kingkakyle
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby steve-o » Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:28 pm

I'm just askin' if you'd paid the 65.00, all would have been covered and you wouldn't be tearing your hair out?
steve-o
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants