[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - World Toyota needs help with customer service skills....
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

World Toyota needs help with customer service skills....

World Toyota needs help with customer service skills....

Postby QtPiie » Fri May 12, 2006 2:34 pm

OK well we all know I took my car to them to get my top looked at because it was leaking. Well lets start from the beginning..

I dropped it off Thursday Morning 8AM May 11, 2006. Service Manager said it would be done same day and someone would call me back and let me know. So they drop me off at work. No one called me all day and I get off from work at 5:30pm So around 4pm I called and he said he doesnt know what the status is and that he would call and check and call me back.

5:00pm comes around and still no one calls me back... so I call him and he is like oh... yeah they said that it is finish but because they are across town they wont have time to bring it back and someone would come pick me up and bring me to get a loaner. I told him I get off from work at 5:30pm but they are only 10 minutes away. So he says someone is coming....

5:30pm comes around... no one to pick me up.... 6:00pm comes around still no one... i call again and the guy goes he is stuck in traffic... 6:30pm comes around and he finally gets there.

I get to the dealership and they dont have any of the paperwork ready. So I wait for another 20 minutes for him to find the paperwork. At this point I am already pissed off but I contain it... but not yet have I heard I apologize for inconvenience..nothing.

So when they get the paperwork done it took him another 30 minutes to find the car and the keys. I get the car and pull off... I have a 2005 toyota solara convertible and they put me in a freaking Toyota corolla!! I step on the gas and it makes this loud noise like its going fast and go about 5mph hahaha I thought that was funny. Freaking 18 wheelers were passing me.

So this afternoon I come and pick it up .... I get there and its not ready. He called me this morning and said it was. So I waited another 30 minutes.... still no apology. I FINALLY get my car and get in and turn the key and THE flippin GAS light comes on I check the mileage and they drove my car about 50 miles. WTF are they suppose to do this ????

I mention this to the manager and he said he would take care of it. So he said he was gonna put some gas in the car. They take it 10 minutes later I get back in the car and they only put $5 worth of gas in the car.

WTF 8)
QtPiie
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jai_Jai_Binks » Fri May 12, 2006 3:52 pm

^^ not world toyota, just that dealership!
Jai_Jai_Binks
Desi SolaraGuy
Desi SolaraGuy

Postby QtPiie » Fri May 12, 2006 4:05 pm

world toyota is the name of dealership
QtPiie
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby woa_its_j3ff » Fri May 12, 2006 4:36 pm

damn dude that is messed up, just for that, they should let you drive a toyota avalon =) .. that's really messed up, sorry to hear that.
where many hate, few will love,
But for those who love,
they'll see what it's like to live.

SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby woa_its_j3ff » Fri May 12, 2006 4:36 pm

damn dude that is messed up, just for that, they should let you drive a toyota avalon =) .. that's really messed up, sorry to hear that.
where many hate, few will love,
But for those who love,
they'll see what it's like to live.

Postby MCOjerry » Fri May 12, 2006 7:47 pm

Wow, you sound like you have a dealer like mine...

Thankfully, this last time everything worked out OK for me, but I have had problems with them.

Toyota needs to do something about their dealers...they don't realize that if enough people get pissed off at them, people are going to stop buying Toyotas because you can't get good service. The car can be wonderfuly, but let's face it. Most people take their care to a dealer for service...and if that service sucks, the value of the vehicle goes down.
2006 SLE V6 Convertible Lunar Mist Metallic w/black top ➬
MCOjerry
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants