[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - JPP Header & Y-pipe in Cali.
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

JPP Header & Y-pipe in Cali.

JPP Header & Y-pipe in Cali.

Postby CASTRO » Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:42 am

I have the JPP Header and y pipe combo. Located in Sacramento California and selling price is $1000.00 OBO. It is slightly used but has all the parts you need. Brand new gaskets from JPP, and a complete nutt and bolt set too. There are a few scratches under the y pipe but nothing too bad. Will figure out shipping but prefer if picked up. Pictures avail upon request.

http://photos.yahoo.com/jtlcastro click on headers

Retail Price: $1600.00
http://www.jpperformancellc.com/toyota.html
Proven 20-35hp to the wheels on a S/C car.

Contact my if you are interested. Best to email since I do not usually check PM that often.
AIM: xHerManJohnx
Email: jtlcastro@yahoo.com

::edit:: These headers are not legal here in California. They will pass emissions but will not pass visual and does not have a CARB anything. I am selling because I need the money. Headers go to the highest bid. Proven to fit 97-02 Camry or Solara with a V6. 03 Solara had a problem with a different shaped EGR tube.
Last edited by CASTRO on Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
97 Camry XLE S/C V6 -- 07 "New Formula Red" S2000 -- 07 "Milano Red" Fit Sport
ImageImage
CASTRO
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Keg-Of-Iron » Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:19 pm

Hey castro,I e mailed you! Also, does anyone know what the CA law is with aftermarket headers? Illegal? TIA
FIGHT ON U.S.C.!!!
2000 SE v6 5spd Supercharged! 6 lb. pulley...
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/510493
Keg-Of-Iron
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Mole » Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:19 pm

haha.

yes these are illegal (offroad use only stuff). they won't pass smog.
the power of 8
Mole
molerator
molerator

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5