[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Tein Group Buy: Coilovers, Springs, ANY CAR, NO MINIMUM!
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Tein Group Buy: Coilovers, Springs, ANY CAR, NO MINIMUM!

Postby indiglosolara » Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:14 pm

tein only makes one system for our car for the coilovers.. so there isn't much of a chose there.

But thinking about getting it them for the damper control and height control..
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:14 pm

Scott:

EDFC does NOT work with it (not enough room between the strut/hood plus you'd have to cut a large portion off the rear deck to fit those in.) It will fit w/ MAJOR modification, otherwise, no.

Tein offers Springs (dunno what model) and the Super Street Damper. It is 16 way dampening force adjustable and has 2.5-3 inch of height adjustability (more or less... I don't remember)

I have the settings of the suspension at Front: 8 Rear: 10 (out of 16) because it improves the handling WHILE giving a soft enough ride to keep you happy during the daily commute.

The ball mounts allow for camber adjustments. Since they don't come with it, you can purchase the JIC upper mounts OR use the stock ones. I am on the stock ones.

www.automotiveforums.com has the GB going. Check around their site. I just received the e-mail and wanted to make sure people can take advantage of this (probably) historic discount for an online forum on Tein products.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/xravexboix <- I'll get better pictures someday... for now you can see the height I picked.
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby SC V6 » Wed Jan 14, 2004 9:57 pm

when is the last date to buy the coilovers w\ the group buy price?
later
Scott
Parting out my car!!! great upgrades for sale!
http://www.solaraguy.org/viewtopic.php?t=34449

Denso IK22's (6), SWAP PARTS! and more!!!
SC V6
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby SC V6 » Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:02 pm

just looked at the automotive forum.. and its officially over.. I sent an e-mail to see if I could still get in.. but its over
or so the autoforum says
later
scott
Parting out my car!!! great upgrades for sale!
http://www.solaraguy.org/viewtopic.php?t=34449

Denso IK22's (6), SWAP PARTS! and more!!!
SC V6

Previous

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5