[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Groupbuycenter.com // NGK "Blue" High Performance
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Groupbuycenter.com // NGK "Blue" High Performance

Groupbuycenter.com // NGK "Blue" High Performance

Postby SolaraT » Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:34 pm

Hey this site has a group buy price of $32.00 + $8.50 shipping for the 5SFE. You have to join the group buy on this site to get that price. I am going to order mine on Friday. See the discussion item. http://www.groupbuycenter.com/buy.aspx?id=13389

:lol:
Last edited by SolaraT on Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2007 VW GTI
SolaraT
Solaraguy need mo power guy

Re: NGK "Blue" High Performance Wire Sets

Postby krook » Tue Dec 30, 2003 6:38 pm

solarat wrote:Hey this site has a group buy price of $32.00 + $8.50 shipping for the 5SFE. You have to join the group buy on this site to get that price. I am going to order mine on Friday. See the discussion item. http://www.groupbuycenter.com/buy.aspx?id=13389

:lol:

no laughing silly! that's a good deal; best thing since sliced bread! that's where i got my NGK's from.
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby swimshady906 » Wed Dec 31, 2003 4:41 am

Sparkplug.com also has good prices and fast shipping :D
02' S2000 Silverstone
00' SE V6 Silverstream - sold :(

We race because Basketball, Baseball, Football and Soccer only require one ball.
swimshady906
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SolaraT » Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:46 pm

swimshady906 wrote:Sparkplug.com also has good prices and fast shipping :D

You mean www.sparkplugs.com

I got this baby and was like WTF is this?

Are these the same products from the group buy? This site has them at $28.38 and the following shipping...

UPS Ground $7.41
UPS 3-Day Select $10.98
UPS 2nd Day Air $13.82
UPS Next Day Air Saver $27.53
UPS Next Day Air $29.81
USPS Priority Mail $9.66 (May be slower than UPS Ground, signature required for delivery)
2007 VW GTI
SolaraT

Postby mlimin » Wed Dec 31, 2003 10:20 pm

is this wire will make any difference? I am thinking to get one since I am going to replace my knock sensor

Thanks
Masri
mlimin
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby TadS » Wed Dec 31, 2003 11:07 pm

Wires generally don't make a difference, that said I replaced my OE wires at 75K, and the car seemed to run a little better. I assume that is more a factor of the "new" wires, rather than a factor of aftermarket vs. stock.
Let's just pretend I didn't grow up, or you're going to be terribly disappointed.
TadS
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby SolaraT » Thu Jan 01, 2004 10:24 am

http://www.ngksparkplugs.com/products/c ... resets.asp

Here is detail info about those wires. I am getting them mostly because I am also getting MSD 5 Ignition. These wires are better than stock ones anyway so why not.

When I get them I'll run without the MSD 5 and see if I notice any difference. I'll reply with my findings in the aftermarket products thread.

:P
2007 VW GTI
SolaraT

Postby TadS » Thu Jan 01, 2004 7:03 pm

solarat wrote: I am getting them mostly because I am also getting MSD 5 Ignition.

I am interested in the results of this install :D. And I think they're probably better than stock too, just don't want to say anything a dyno can't support :D.
Let's just pretend I didn't grow up, or you're going to be terribly disappointed.
TadS
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby SolaraT » Thu Jan 01, 2004 7:50 pm

Yeah I will get a dyno done after I finish doing all my engine upgrades. I just came out of stock ness. :P The last things I am getting prior to Dyno are the Unorthodox ultra street lightened under drive crank pulley and a high flow exhaust. I wish I can get a dyno after each mod. I wonder how much they cost to get done.
2007 VW GTI
SolaraT

Postby Yanks0114 » Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:01 am

solarat wrote:http://www.ngksparkplugs.com/products/cars_trucks_suvs/wiresets.asp

Here is detail info about those wires. I am getting them mostly because I am also getting MSD 5 Ignition. These wires are better than stock ones anyway so why not.

When I get them I'll run without the MSD 5 and see if I notice any difference. I'll reply with my findings in the aftermarket products thread.

:P

Why are you getting MSD on a 4cyl? Do you have big mods planned?

BTW this is a great price on the wires.
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby SolaraT » Fri Jan 02, 2004 4:23 am

Well getting the rippmods SC would be the bomb but I don't foresee that happening unless Nextel stock goes over $100.00 per share. :lol: Other than what I stated above I will limit myself to. More towards full fuel combustion with the MSD 5.
The lighter under drive pulley should decrease the lag a little.

I have not seen anyone with the 5SFE having a MSD set up so I figure I'd go ahead and try it out. I saw a 95 camry once but that was a long time ago and it was in a magazine.
2007 VW GTI
SolaraT

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5