[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - F/S Brand New Viper 790xv
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

F/S Brand New Viper 790xv

F/S Brand New Viper 790xv

Postby gnaw_divad » Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:53 am

I have a brand new in box Viper Alarm for sale. I had previously posted it on ebay but i guess your not allowed to sell viper alarms on ebay because supposidly only stores that can install them are allowed to sell them. Anyways, my friend purchased it from Circuit City not too long ago and never installed it so i bought it from him to put in my GF's car but shes thinking of selling it so..... i have no need for this alarm.

It is BRAND NEW, i opened the seal only to take pictures for ebay. All the interior pieces are still in the packaging. This is the viper that has the remote w/ screen that has a pic of your car that can tell you if your cars locked, unlocked, engine started, etc. Also comes with engine start.

asking 250 SHIPPED, email me if your interested since i dont check my PM's as much.

chinkgambler@Hotmail.com
gnaw_divad
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby gnaw_divad » Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:34 am

gnaw_divad
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby MGLax13 » Thu Dec 18, 2003 11:15 am

"Invalid Item"
MGLax13
SolaraGuy Solara13
SolaraGuy Solara13

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Thu Dec 18, 2003 11:56 am

THey were cracking down on sales of alarms w/o install. Recycler.com might be your best option or craigslist.com if you're not in the LA area.
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby Astro » Sat Dec 20, 2003 10:30 am

Would there be a problem trying to have it installed anywhere?
ImageImage
Lexus lip kit, LED tails, F-Sport Intake, HKS hi-power exhaust, TEIN S-tech springs
Astro
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby gnaw_divad » Sun Dec 21, 2003 5:52 am

NOPE, it would be perfectly fine to have anyone install it or even install it yourself. However, since it has an auto starter and many more features than a regular alarm if installed incorrectly it may harm your car. I have this alarm in both my cars, including my Solara and have had them installed by my friends and they work PERFECTLY. I think its mostly because of Viper's Warentees on this item and MAYBE their contracts with the companies that carry their product for install that they don't allow the selling of this alarm over EBAY? not sure though.
If you still interested i still have this alarm for sale, i have some people saying they want it but noone has payed yet so the first one to pay takes the Alarm.
gnaw_divad
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:41 pm

You can ask one of the people that work at an audio shop (gunman, krooked) about getting the diagram on how to install. It tells you where to get power, and various other things. If you have the "smart chip" in the key, there are a few extra steps you have to take.
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5