[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB Stock 15 or 16 Solara Alloy Wheels with tires XMAS MONEY
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

WTB Stock 15 or 16 Solara Alloy Wheels with tires XMAS MONEY

WTB Stock 15 or 16 Solara Alloy Wheels with tires XMAS MONEY

Postby kernal100 » Thu Dec 04, 2003 7:35 pm

Looking to get a set of stock wheels and tires. Lugnuts would be nice to. I live in Virginia and would be willing to pay for shipping. I can get the money to you also before christmas if we agree on price so this would be a good way to get some extra cash for stuff laying around for xmas gifts. Please email me at kernal100@cox.net I don't check my pm to often so please email. My ebay user id is kernal100 if you want to check my credibility. If interested email me pics price and approx tread on tires.

Thnks in advance mike

1997 Camry "Da Grocery Getter"
Salvage rebuild
19000 miles
kernal100
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby FLASH » Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:13 pm

I have my stock 15's with tires sitting in my garage, and Id love to sell them. I have absolutely no idea how to ship them however, but i assume that shipping would cost a pretty penny. All 4 tires have decent tread left, probably another 15,000 miles left on them.
==FLASH==
99 Solara SE with Many Mods (See outdated website) - Weekend Warrior
2001 Cadillac Deville Daily Driver
(Wife's) 2007 Toyota Camry LE with Basic Mods
(Sister's) 2011 "Pink Prius"
FLASH
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5