[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: Sealed Box 2 10inch Image Dynamic Subs
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: Sealed Box 2 10inch Image Dynamic Subs

FS: Sealed Box 2 10inch Image Dynamic Subs

Postby HKSV6SLE » Sun Nov 30, 2003 5:26 pm

just what it says sealed box for 2 Image Dynamic subs box is carpeted with grey carpet, custom sealed, PM with an offer Pick up SO cal only I AM NOT SHIPPING. too many ppl at the post office.
2008 LEXUS IS350 SGM
www.lexusnet.com
HKSV6SLE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby krawzyazn » Sun Nov 30, 2003 6:06 pm

was that the set up from last night?
krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby HKSV6SLE » Sun Nov 30, 2003 6:36 pm

nahhhh...i have 2 12inch He2's in my trunk right now...eventually im gonna sell those too but for now....the image dynamic 10's. two 10's don't hit hard enough for me...if i had 10's i would go with at least three maybe 4....
2008 LEXUS IS350 SGM
www.lexusnet.com
HKSV6SLE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby HKSV6SLE » Mon Dec 01, 2003 12:56 pm

update on this, i need to measure the box and ill take some pixs on it....
2008 LEXUS IS350 SGM
www.lexusnet.com
HKSV6SLE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5