[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Rare White TRD Revo 17x7"
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Rare White TRD Revo 17x7"

Rare White TRD Revo 17x7"

Postby PlateLunch » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:17 pm

Put these up on Facebook but I thought I would post them in here. Got a decent set of white TRD revos for sale, gouge in one and small scratch in another, both fixable. New center cap coming Friday for the one in the picture.

17x7" +40 offset.

$400 +shipping, I'll eat the paypal fees. Email me at lunchzilla@gmail.com, it might be quicker for a response.

PlateLunch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5