[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 18 inch rims WITH tires for sale $500 even.
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

18 inch rims WITH tires for sale $500 even.

18 inch rims WITH tires for sale $500 even.

Postby minchman » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:00 pm

I am trying to return my 1999 Solara back to stock 16" wheels.

Selling my 18" ASA BBS wheels WITH tires (2x Michelin Pilot Sport, 2x Pirelli P Zero).

They probably have 10K miles left on them, pretty even wear.

Pick up only. In Alhambra, CA (Los Angeles Area). Asking $500. For pictures, check out: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/pt ... 34582.html

I am also willing to do an even trade with someone who has stock 16 inch wheels (must be in excellent condition).
minchman
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: 18 inch rims WITH tires for sale $500 even.

Postby DSM_Lara » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:57 pm

I knew you was a OG on SG. There's a SG Facebook page link is posted there.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5