[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - For Free: Very Used Convert Leather Interior
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

For Free: Very Used Convert Leather Interior

For Free: Very Used Convert Leather Interior

Postby crankine3 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:55 am

I'm not sure I posted this here before or not ... but I have a very used Gen 1 Tan Leather Convertible seat covers I want to get rid of.

The drivers seat is horrendous and torn to shreds. The passenger seat has several issues. The headrest covers are decent. The lower rear has a small ~ 1 inch puncture in the "holey" area and some black mark somewhere else I can't remember if upper or lower. Everything needs to be cleaned.

Someone might be able to use the front covers to try to make your own custom cover??? Note though, my drivers side has the electrical seat control cutout and that lumbar support knob, and both upper front seats have the cutout in the upper shoulder area to pin down the seatbelt. Both have the cloth tear away thing for the side airbag to deploy.

The rears are possibly better than what some people have now, that is really all I see as worth something out of all this.

I also have all 4 corners of used tan seat belt webbing and some of the hardware that doesn't come off the webbing. Free. This does not include any of the retractors. Drivers side webbing is very dirty, rest are decent. No cuts or tears I know of, I just replaced it all with black.

All you have to pay is shipping, else I am tossing this when I get back in a week. Atlanta pickup is acceptable. If you live in Vegas I'll carry it over Tuesday, the 5th.
crankine3
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: For Free: Very Used Convert Leather Interior

Postby crankine3 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:59 am

For those that search here and haven't gotten through the email registration gate, text me at (678) 744-4472, I'll edit this posting once I get rid of this/these.
crankine3
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5