[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Pay shipping or pickup
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Pay shipping or pickup

Pay shipping or pickup

Postby lightear » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:30 pm

Solara was let go awhile while back but still some stuff left behind in boxes. Have the following:

- Brand new unused Toyota Genuine Oil Filters. 90915-YZZF1 for 02-03 4 banger models. May work for other models. Free. Have 8. Limit to 4 per person.
- One OEM 16" rim Center Cap. The newer all silver model for gen 1.5. This is the center cap. Not the rim itself. Free
- Four OEM 16" rim Center Cap. The older silver with black centers for gen 1. This is the center cap only. not the rim. Free
- OEM Intake box and tube. Free.
- 2AZFE Engine Cover. It has the toyota logo and 16 Valve lettering in white and VVT-i in red. Free.
- OEM white pearl front right splash guard. Free

Forgive me. I'm not going to post pictures. These are free anyways. Trying to clean out my garage. PM me and we can meet up or pay shipping (except for TRD RSB, sorry).
Last edited by lightear on Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
lightear
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Pay shipping or pickup

Postby HARKEM » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:30 pm

Pm'd for the foglights.
2001 V6 CAMRY TOURING
DBA 4000 Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors Front/Rear, EXEDY Stage 1 Race Clutch, FIDANZA 9lbs Flywheel,
Whiteline RSB & FSB, TRD Suspension, CUSTOM Headers&OBX CatBack, TRD S/C:)
HARKEM
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SpeedySolara » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:48 am

lightear wrote:Solara was let go awhile while back but still some stuff left behind in boxes. Have the following:

- Brand new unused Toyota Genuine Oil Filters. 90915-YZZF1 for 02-03 4 banger models. May work for other models. Free. Have 8. Limit to 4 per person.
- One OEM 16" rim Center Cap. The newer all silver model for gen 1.5. This is the center cap. Not the rim itself. Free
- Four OEM 16" rim Center Cap. The older silver with black centers for gen 1. This is the center cap only. not the rim. Free
- OEM Intake box and tube. Free.
- 2AZFE Engine Cover. It has the toyota logo and 16 Valve lettering in white and VVT-i in red. Free.
- OEM white pearl front right splash guard. Free

Forgive me. I'm not going to post pictures. These are free anyways. Trying to clean out my garage. PM me and we can meet up or pay shipping (except for TRD RSB, sorry).

If the OEM intake box and tube is for the 1mz I'll take it and all the center caps.
[size=150][b]Get your Big Brake Kit today:[/b][/size]
http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=48573
SpeedySolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby lightear » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:53 pm

All gone.
lightear
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5