[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Tokico's H&R Springs.
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Tokico's H&R Springs.

Tokico's H&R Springs.

Postby wagonsrule » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:33 pm

Hi guys, i've got a set of tokico with H&R springs that i recently got from RichieRichJP for sale. I installed them on my gen3 just to notice that they were gen4/solara struts with the H&R springs for the gen4.
I have to check again the part number on struts but they may be gen3... gonna update the part number on those but the springs fit the Solara and gen4 camry.(Part # 29780)

The struts have around 60k miles (didn't use them more than 100 miles since i bought them from RichieRichJP) Drop is supposed to be 1.4 inch for the H&R and almost 2 with Tokico's.

I'm selling the whole struts 125$USD + shipping. Shipping will be costly though...

I can always have them parted out but price will be similar since i don't have the tools to remove the springs and garage will charge me like 30+$

So just H&R springs part number 29780 80$ USD + shipping

Just Tokico struts (will update with EXACT part number soon) $90USD + shipping.

PM me if interested and i will give shipping quotes.

More pics will be up soon.

Parts are shipped from St-Jerome, Quebec, Canada. J7Y 1C5
----------------------
94 Camry V6 Wagon SUPERCHARGED @ 5 psi!!!! One of a KIND! (6-7psi coming up)
SAFC
75 cu ft. of storage space :D
wagonsrule
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5